Wednesday, January 12, 2005

yay! my days are getting better :)

thanks to all! hehe. nana told me 'see! chey. you ah, v irritating!'
i'll box her very soon.

'you are bored, i am card, together we are cardboard' -eugene
:|

kinda like my clsmates now :) bt im damn worried tht things will screw up again..cos i think my words and thoughts are jinxed..lyk whn i think things are good, the next day things get really fucked all over again. ok touch wood..

ok pe ws lyk..pui. were supp to run for 20mins non stop!! nuts. ran 10 rounds. which is lyk 3.3km, if im nt wrong. i cant believe it! ive nvr ran so much bfore in my entire life. and the GST and push ups are really getting to me. our tcher has a habit of singing to himself whn he gets us to hold on in tht push up position. faints. aching all ovr nw. oh yea and aft pe everyone sitting around my area suddenly will smell lyk oceanus. take my body spray la..haha. and thr ws dance jst nw..damn screwed!! hahah. rubbishy..bt mich chow ws lyk freaking good. n ooh think da got in the syf! yay! congrats girl. and the nudgenudge thing tht you found out is lyk, so sweet!! aww..hahah.

and i ws half blind the whole day..one side of my contacts were irritating me so i threw it on the floor.


cj is obsessed w pe. i hv pe consecutively for 3 days..thrs still tmrw to anticipate. ha ha..
:|

steph sigh. long story. tell you anothr day whn we FINALLY meet..been so long! too long! ..cross stitch is so ystd. and besides, im in a v poor condition. yknw whn i sneeze of laugh my rib cage area hurts lyk hell. freaking pe. situps and everyth. ive nvr bn more sporty i tell you. IVE always been the weak tofu!! so hw's sch nw? better right? i love you too! miss you a lot a lot a lot a lot. a lot. ):

jolene heyy. haha no la. the cls seems to be better everyday :) thanks for everyth ah. shit, dance ws horrid. need to hole up in a corner and nvr come out..haha. psst. tell you abt * tmrw. shhh. hahah.

sq momsie!! i miss you alot -sniffs. hahahha. MATH TOYS. i see. haha my cls is ok la..bad day tht day. tell you anothr day! yea we GOTTA meet! k? looove. (:

im talking to tings online now. we're having a v nice conversation on *. excpt she kps insisting tun is better. ok inside joke. off! :)